Jonathan G. Nash, Director
Jonathan Nash practices in the areas of commercial real estate, corporate and financing transactions and general business matters. He has extensive experience representing developers, real estate investors, telecommunication providers, property managers, landlords and tenants in real estate transactions throughout the country. Jonathan has previously litigated real estate disputes at the trial and appellate court level. This litigation experience helps to inform Jonathan’s transactional practice.
Prior to his law career, Jonathan worked for both Norwest and Wells Fargo where he gained strong lending and business experience, learning to communicate and engage in negotiations with individuals of various backgrounds; a skill that continues to assist him today in negotiations and business transactions.
While raised in Denver, Jonathan spent several years in Boston, Atlanta, and New Orleans. After receiving his law degree from Tulane University, he returned to Colorado where he lives with his wife and two children. While in law school, Jonathan was the Managing Editor of the Tulane Environmental Law Journal, a member of the Graduate and Professional Student Association, and received a mediation certificate during his studies abroad in Berlin, Germany.
- B.S., Babson College (1998)
- J.D., Tulane University Law School (2006)
- Shaw v. 17 West Mill St., LLC, No. 11SC516, 2013 WL 3169412 (Colo. June 24, 2013)
- Citywide Banks v. Armijo, No. 10CA1458, 2011 WL 4837501 (Colo. App. October 13, 2011)
- “A Primer on Percentage Rent,” Colorado Real Estate Journal, December 3, 2014
- “A Brief Overview of Waiver Clauses & Indemnification in Leases,” Colorado Real Estate Journal, August 19, 2015
- Co-editor, Colorado Section, “State by State Guide to Commercial Real Estate Leases” (5th ed.), Wolters Kluwer Law & Business.
1700 Lincoln Street, Suite 4300
Denver CO 80203
Phone: (303) 298-1122
Fax: (303) 296-9101