Barry Permut, Of Counsel
Barry Permut is an attorney in the firm’s Real Estate practice group. Barry’s practice encompasses all aspects of commercial real estate ownership acquisition, sale and financing. He has served as the principal legal counsel for numerous real estate developers, both commercial and residential.
Barry has represented buyers of portfolio properties in the structuring and re-structuring of real estate joint ventures.
Annually he has been named to the three most prestigious attorney rating lists: Best Lawyers in America®, Chambers and Partners, and Colorado Super Lawyers.
- B.A. University of Illinois (1966)
- J.D. University of Illinois (1969)
- LL.M. Harvard University (1971)
- Commercial Real Estate Transaction Handbook
Membership - Professional Associations
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America® 2012
- Named in Colorado Super Lawyers
- Listed in Chambers and Partners
- Colorado Bar Association, Real Estate Section
- Denver Bar Association
1700 Lincoln Street, Suite 4300
Denver CO 80203
Phone: (303) 298-1122
Fax: (303) 296-9101